Why use goal modelling?
- It's a fun and interactive intake method which engages your client's interest more than a form
- It makes connections between events in the client's life you might not otherwise see
- It's holistic and contextual, rather than focussing just on the problem
- It's adaptable to changes in the client's circumstances
- It helps keep the client interview focussed on giving you relevant information
- It allows clients to see the 'ripple effect' of change and helps to identify their strongest motivators
- It gives you plenty of information to use in future pacing and other session content
- It's not just for hypnotherapists - it can also be used by life coaches, counsellors, psychotherapists etc
The workshop will be very interactive and practical as we'll be using the technique as well as learning about it - before you come, choose a change you would like to make in your personal life or business, and leave totally motivated to make it!
What is Goal Modelling?
The Goal Modelling protocol is developed by Debbie Waller from work done at Cranfield University in change management. It was launched as a therapeutic tool at the UK Hypnosis Conference in 2018.
Goal Modelling gives you a way of mapping the problems brought to you by clients so that you can consider the impact of change on all aspects of their lives. It takes into account all kinds of motivators which apply impetus to the change and makes clear the many and varied benefits that the client will receive when the change is in place.
You can read a brief introduction HERE
This is a brand new course, accreditation details will be published when confirmed
Author/tutor: Debbie Waller
Sunday, September 29th, 2019, York - five minutes walk from train station and park and ride
Price: including comprehensive notes, drinks, and ongoing support.
Early bird price available till 23rd August 2019 £125
Standard Price £160
10% discount available on either price to newsletter subscribers - sign up here
If you prefer to be invoiced and pay by cheque or bank transfer, please contact us, quoting a discount code if you have one
Book your place at the early bird price using paypal or a debit/credit card