Meet our tutors
Debbie is an experienced and well qualified therapist who runs a busy hypnotherapy, EMDR and stress management practice alongside her training and education services. She is registered at Advanced level with the General Hypnotherapy Register, at Senior level with the British Institute of Hypnotherapy and NLP, and as an Accredited Stress Coach with the Stress Coaching Association. All are the highest levels of membership available.
Debbie is also a qualified trainer and supervisor, author of Their Worlds, Your Words, co-author of the Hypnotherapy Handbook and editor of Hypnotherapy Training and Practitioner, an online magazine.
You can see complete details of Debbie's professional qualifications and memberships here.
After training many students to Practitioner level for another organisation, Debbie established Yorkshire Hypnotherapy Training in 2011 by launching her own multi-accredited Practitioner level course and CPD courses. For convenience the two areas are now published separately, and you can find details of the Practitioner level training on our sister site, www.yorkshirehypnotherapytraining.co.uk
Debbie is on the UK Register of Learning Providers, UKPRN: 10035241
Mike is a former director and founder of The Emergency Services Trauma Specialists, a charity providing education, training and services to the emergency services and their families following involvement in critical incidents. The charity came to a natural conclusion after many other organisations began offering those same services and a specialist charity was no longer deemed necessary. A resounding success story.
Mike currently holds the following professional memberships/awards among others:
- Fellow of The National Council of Psychotherapists (NCP)
- Fellow of The National Council for Hypnotherapy (NCH)
- General Hypnotherapy Register (Registered Hypnotherapist)
- NCP accredited supervisor (Professional Services)
- Fellow of The International Association of Precision Therapists (IAPT) – Now closed
- Co-Author of”The Hypnotherapy Resources & Careers Guide, a breakthrough publication when it first appeared helping potential hypnotherapists find their way into the profession
- Former editor of Fidelity (Newsletter of The NCP)
Today Mike concentrates his efforts on providing quality distance learning courses. His considerable experience adds value to these courses rarely found in this industry making these training courses unique.
Mike is on the UK Register for Learning Providers registration no: 10043706